Home Page

School Admissions



 If your child is due to start primary, infant or junior school in 2016 you can appealbetween 18 April and 17 May 2017 to guarantee that your appeal will be heard by 19July 2017.  For applications made in the normal admission round, appeals must be heard within 40 school days of the deadline for lodging appeals.  For late applications, appeals should be heard within 40 schools days from the deadline for lodging appeals where possible, or within 30 schools days of the appeals being lodged.


***   ***   ***   ***   ***



If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below. 

For Primary In Year Casual Admissions the procedure has changed. If you live in another Local Authority's area but want a Kent school place you should contact your home LA to discuss their application process. If you live in Kent or are about to move to Kent you must complete an In Year Casual Admissions Form and send it to The Churchill School, Haven Drive, Hawkinge, Kent, CT18 7RH where your request will be processed. Full information on this procedure can be obtained from the “Guidance for Completing In Year Casual Admission Form” notes available from Kent County Council or the school office.  You will need to fill in a separate form for each child.

Please click below for our admissions policy:

Admissions Policy

If you would like more information about joining our school please contact Mrs Jo Shucksmith, Admissions Officer, or email us at