OUR MISSION STATEMENT
“Together, we can all achieve more.”
We believe that all members of the school community, children and adults are of equal value and should work to their best ability and support one another in the pursuit of excellence.
We aim that every member of this learning community enriches the curriculum with their skills and talents and that we provide opportunities and challenges so that pupils are equipped to live in a fast changing world. To that end we:
• offer a safe environment in which learners may take risks and grow spiritually, academically and physically;
• respect, enjoy and nurture the individual;
• give all members of the learning community a voice and a vision for their future development;
• celebrate achievements of all sorts;
• teach learners to be reflective, to think critically, make choices and develop independence;
• show learners the value of interdependence and how much further we can get by working as a team;
• work with the local community and with other schools to ensure common values and aims lead to continuous improvement for society.